The Wairarapa Cricket Association have established a new role to commence October 2016 on a fixed term, part-time basis. Applications are now being sought for this position:
Wairarapa Cricket Association
Female Cricket Development Officer
Part-Time 6-Month Fixed Term Contract
The Wairarapa Cricket Association is working to become the preeminent development and growth district for female players, volunteers and administrators within Central Districts.
A vacancy has arisen for the newly-created role of Female Cricket Development Officer. This position will be focussed on implementing strategies from both the WCA and WCA Female Strategic Plans and delivering cricket educational and skills programmes to the wider Wairarapa community.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• Outstanding communication skills to engage and enthuse all members of the community, including managing relationships with all WCA stakeholders.
• That they can work effectively to deadlines, communicate in a timely and appropriate fashion, work in a flexible manner and contribute to a team environment.
• Ability to plan comprehensively and effectively.
• Sensitivity to cultural and gender values.
• Well-developed administration skills, with experience of Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
• A passion for sport and sound knowledge of the Game of Cricket.
The role will include work in evenings and at weekends.
A full job description is available by emailing WCA Operations and Development Manager, Simon Roseingrave at development [at] wairarapacricket [dot] co [dot] nz
Applications must include a full CV and a covering letter and can be emailed or posted to WCA, PO Box 287,Masterton 5840.
Closing Date: Wednesday 7 September at 4.00pm