Quality Activation Coordinator
12-Month Fixed Term Contract with potential extension
Part-Time (30 Hours per week)
Masterton / Wairarapa
Are you someone who has a love for sport and physical activity? Do you enjoy working in an empowered environment? Can you display a dynamic approach to planning, communication and service delivery? Do you have a desire to grow and enhance your leadership skills? If this sounds like you then we’d love to see your application.
Kia Hakinakina, developing pathways for young people through Fundamental Movement Skills & Play, has a project purpose of engendering a life-long love of physical activity for all, fully aligned to the Wairarapa Regional Sports Organisation Forum Vision of: ‘All people in the Wairarapa Region enjoy (and have access to), quality sporting & physical activity experiences’.
The Wairarapa Cricket Association are project managing Kia Hakinakina and acting as the employer of choice on behalf a collective partnership with Hockey Wairarapa, Netball Wairarapa, Wairarapa-Bush Rugby Union, Wairarapa Tennis and the Masterton Primary Sports Cluster.
Capability requirements for the position:
- Possesses an understanding of sports and / or relationship development.
- Leadership in planning and evaluation.
- Ability to engage and enthuse with Tamariki, Teaching Staff and Volunteers.
- Actively seek learning opportunities and further education.
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines, communicate in a timely and appropriate fashion, work in a flexible manner and contribute to a team environment.
- Empowerment and self-management.
- Sensitivity to cultural and gender values.
A full job description can be found via this link: Quality Activation Coordinator
Closing Date: Friday 18 December 2020 at 4.00pm