Employment Opportunity – Wairarapa Cricket Association
Part-Time 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
The Wairarapa Cricket Association are looking for a part-time (8 hours per week) administrator to join our burgeoning Operations team.
This new role has arisen through the continued expansion of the Association, engaging the Wairarapa Cricket and wider community through promoting a sustainable and enjoyable climate of participation, fostering development, and creating opportunities through pathways and the delivery of educational and skills programmes.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Well-developed administration skills, with experience of Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- An understanding of accounts processes and accounting software (experience with Xero is preferable but not essential).
- Experience with database / CRM management
- Excellent communication skills to manage relationships with WCA stakeholders.
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines, communicate in a timely and appropriate fashion, work in a flexible manner and contribute to a team environment.
- Sensitivity to cultural and gender values.
- An understanding and interest in a sports environment is advantageous.
The hours of work are flexible, with the ability to operate remotely from a home office.
Applications must include a full CV and a covering letter and can be emailed to WCA Operations Manager, Simon Roseingrave at firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description is also available on request.
Closing Date: Friday 9 August 2019 at 4.00pm